I'm working on cleaning my office out, in preparation for a new desk, and I apparently have been working on a museum. I checked a couple of things on Ebay, but the prices for stuff that's this old are not worth bothering to post them.
Some of the things I have (I'll probably edit this list over the next week - I have a lot of stuff, and I'm hoping to take some time off of work to clean more thoroughly):
Colorado Memory Systems Trakker 250 tape backup system
- Parallel Port
- Model JT20CII, manufactured 23 Sep 93!
- Includes power supply, Parallel interface cable, and a really nice padded nylon carrying case
SyQuest ez-flyer 230MB Removable Cartridge System (removable hard disc cartridge)
- I think this one is a Parallel port model, but it could be SCSI-I 25-pin, I suppose
- Part #29003 (circa 1996)
- Includes power supply and a really nice padded vinyl (leather-like) carrying case
- I've found two of the 230MB cartridges so far (and it's compatible with the old 135MB cartridges)
SyQuest EZ-135 135MB Removable Cartridge System (removable hard disc cartridge)
- This one is definitely SCSI-1 (with Amp-50 connectors)
- Model: EZ135,EXT,SCSI,CSTM Part #S982136-001 (circa 1995)
- Includes a power supply. No case.
- Haven't found any cartridges yet
NEC MultiSpin 3Xp Plus CD-ROM Reader
- SCSI-II, Micro D-50
- Model CDR-401, manufactured October 1994
- Includes a power supply, as soon as I figure out which one it is
- This was the 'cool' model of the time, where you press the OPEN button and the lid lifts up
CenDyne External CD-ROM Reader
- SCSI-1, Amp-50 - originally for a Macintosh
- Model: CD|CD 10045
- Includes power cable (the power supply is internal to the chassis - this thing is fairly big)
Some of the other stuff that may make the list:
- A Plextor Ultra-Wide SCSI CD-ROM (Internal)
- An 80MB Apple Macintosh SCSI hard drive (3.5 internal - full height)
- Maybe a Macintosh IIci (haven't decided if I want to part with it yet)
- Assorted cables, SCSI adapters, other adapters, etc.
All of this stuff worked the last time I tried it (which in some cases has been a number of years...).
Anyone have any ideas how I can get rid of it, and at least get something out of it?